Mobile Phones charging problems can affect all brands of phones be it An Iphone,Samsung,China Mobile phones.
What is charging Section in a Mobile Cell Phone?
Charging Section in a mobile phone is the section that helps to charge the battery. This section is controlled by the Charging IC or Power IC.
Types of Faults or Problems of charging problems in any Mobile Cell Phone
- Battery of the mobile phone is not charging at all.
- There is sign of battery charging but the battery is actually not getting charged.
- When the charger is inserted, it shows Not Charging.
- When the charger is connected it shows Bad Connecting Charging.
- When the charger is inserted the mobile phone gets hot.
Mobile Cell Phone Charging Problem and Solution
- Change the charger and check. Voltage must be 5 to 7 Volts.
- Clean, Resold or Change the Charger Connector.
- If the problem is not solved then change the Battery and Check.
- Check Voltage of the Battery Connector using a Multimeter. Voltage must be 1.5 to 3.7 DC Volts.
- If there is no voltage in the connector then check track of the charging section. Refer to the diagram of the particular model of the mobile phone. Books with track diagrams are easily available in the market. The same can also be searched on the internet.
- If the problem still persists then check Fuse, Coil and Regulator one by one. Change if required.
- If the problem is still not solved then Heat or Change the Charging IC.
- Finally Heat, Reball or Change the Power IC.
- Change the pcb.
- If the mobile phone shows “NOT CHARGING” then change the Battery and check. If the problem is not solved then remove the charging regulator (no need to change it). If the problem is still not solved then change the R22/R220(Resisor). If the problem is still not solved then remove the two capacitors above the Battery Connector (No need to change). If the problem still persists then change the Charging IC.
- If the Hand Set Shows “FALSE CHARGING” then use a 3.6 Volt Zener Diode and do Direct Charging.